In help for tenants

These days it’s very hard to find good property to rent in London and surrounding areas. You must leave high deposit in case you damage anything, it would be shame to lose money, when you have to move out.
Make sure you call Royal repair – scratch and chip repair specialist before letting agency or landlord inspect home. They might insist that you need to replace damaged item or pay replacement cost. In that case scenario you can say goodbye to your deposit and it might even cost you extra.
We had to help tenant in Upminster, east London who had scratches in stainless steel sink. One more lucky tenant, who scratched and damaged hardwood floor when moving furniture got full deposit back in Wimbledon, south west London.

damaged-floor-repair scratched-floor sink-scratches-repair